News from the Herpes Nation
Where Healing Lives
Published by Christopher Scipio
Homeopath, Herbalist, and Holistic Viral Specialist
Congraulations to You All!
More than 80 per cent of my patients are now reporting that they have not had an outbreak in 6 months or longer. This is the highest success rate ever in the seven-year history of my current protocol. Part of this success is due to the transition to the powdered remedies, but a lot of the success is based on the increased willingness of my patients to embrace yoga and the recommended diet and a positive and persistent attitude.
For many the results were not immediate but persistence paid off with long-term results. If you are still struggling to get symptoms under control I recommend that you use the boil method instead of the instant method to prepare your remedies and I also suggest you contact me to adjust the frequency and dosage of your immune draught and to also make sure you are using the antiviral gel daily. Almost all of the people who are using the antiviral gel daily are reporting no herpes or HPV symptoms.
Christopher Scipio-Herbalist/Holistic Viral Specialist
Here is a reminder on how to prepare the immune draught:
Add powder to1/2 to 1 cup of water on low heat with cover on, boil for 20 minutes, and drink entire decoction herbs and all
Add 1/2 cup of hot water to powder in a cup, cover cup and allow to cool down, then drink the entire tea.
Honey can be added but it’s best to drink either straight. Best to have on an empty stomach, or at least 30 minutes before a meal.
You can make big batches of the formula and carry it to work or drink over multiple days if you store it in the fridge.
If you need help clearing the taste from your mouth try using pickled ginger or dried ginger.
Since so many of you are doing so well with your herpes, it gives me the opportunity to start speaking with you about Holistic health in general and there is nothing more important to your health than your diet, so here are some of my thoughts on food:
I had a sad experience today. Was in a dollar store buying envelopes when I saw a family buying their groceries. The cashier said lots of families buy their groceries there. There was nothing remotely healthy in sight.
Somehow the message isn’t getting through. Eating badly is self-abuse. We don’t allow people to ride motorcycles without helmets, we restrict and tax cigarettes and alcohol, but we don’t even tax junk foods as a disincentive. I also think we should restrict the advertising of junk foods especially targeted to children. In the future I’d like to start an NGO to help poor people buy organic foods and/or lobby the government to start subsidizing organic food and heavily taxing junk food.
My 16 Commandments for Food Repentance:
1. Don”t buy bread, buy a bread machine and make your own.
2. Never ever ever ever drink coffee.
3. Don’t buy tea in teabags, go for the real deal instead, dried loose organic herbs. Tulsi tea is probably the best tea anyone can drink.
4. Get a slow cooker and make lots of soups and stews and other slow-cooked meals. Slow food- not fast food.
5. Don’t drink filtered water. Demineralized water doesn’t properly hydrate you, so throw away those Brita filters.
6. Get a juicer and juice lots of veggies and fruit. A simple one is carrot, beets, ginger and apple but there are so many possibilities!
7. Eat hemp seeds everyday, and if you are really going for it, have some spiraling everyday as well.
8. Cut way down on your sodium intake.
9. Cut down on animal fat and eliminate red meat from your diet except for buffalo.
10. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and Aloe Vera juice.
11. Never BBQ or burn your food!
12. Always cook on the lowest heat possible.
13. 80 percent of your food should be wet, limit dry foods like bread, pasta etc. Think water, water. Water- from fruit, veggies, juices, smoothies, soups and stews. Wet and slow is the way to go.
14. Reduce your caloric intake. Eat less, especially at night and reduce calorie rich foods like breads, baked goods, pastas, chips etc and replace with low calorie foods like salads and soups. Caloric intake is the single biggest factor in determining how long you will live.
15. Fast at least half a day each week.
16. Never microwave.
If you have any questions or comments on my commandments or anything else please do email me at hsvclinic at aol.com
Apparently worldwide cancer rates are up 20 percent and it’s estimated that. 2.8 million cases a year are caused by poor diet and lack of exercise and are entirely preventable. So lets all please do some food repentance and encourage others to change their ways as well. Whether we like it or not we all end up paying the medical bills of people with preventable diseases and it’s also the cause of too much unneeded suffering.
Special Fall Offers and Discounts from Christopher Scipio, Homeopath/Herbalist
All of these Offers Expire on the 24th of Spetember, 2011, so don’t hesitate to contact me if interested.
1. Safer Sex. If you haven’t tried my antiviral gel for safer sex and would like to, I will include an electronic version of my book “Making Peace with Herpes” for free ( a $21.95 value). I will also waive the mandatory 30 min consultation which is an additional savings of $50. If you have already read the book I will give you an additional antiviral gel for free instead.
2. $20 dollars off the price of my Insomnia formula.
3. $20 dollars off the price of The Milena Cold and Flu Formula.
4. $20 dollars of my Calming Formula for Stress and Anxiety.
5. If you have never had a phone consultation with me, or haven’t had one in 60 days and have questions about herpes or HPV or any other ailments, need moral support and encouragement, need advice on how to talk to others about your herpes or HPV, or have a partner you’d like me to help educate about herpes or HPV and would like to have a phone consultation with me, for the I am offering my 60 minute phone consultation for $50.00 instead of the usual $90.00.
If you would like to take advantage of any of these offers email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Homeopath/Herbalist/Holistic Viral Specialist
Ten years ago I was in NYC during the world trade center bombing. In some ways I think I am still traumatized and it definitely changed my life. It effectively ended my career as a full time film director and made me a full time healer. It also made me abandon big cities to live in a small town. I am happy about who I am today but I also feel deeply for those who are still suffering. The world will never be the same.
Morning Energizers by Cassa Wood
The morning is a great time to re-energize and start the day right. While sleeping the body has gone into a dormant system and in order to turn it onto metabolizing you need to eat something. Plus, you need energy for your day.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
The Morning Muffin
Make the batter the night before and then you simply pop them into the oven for 10-15 minutes and you get fresh muffins to start your day.
3 Carrots grated
2 apples Chopped into small pieces
Egg in a Hole
Fun and easy to make, great for kids.
1-2 slices of Rye bread or whole wheat.
1-2 tsp of Organic butter
Egg in a hole is very simple and can be quite fun for kids.
Add a 1-2 tsp of butter to a fry pan on medium heat. Rip a circle out of the centre of each bread slice and place into the fry pan. You might have to do one at a time if they don’t fit. Then crack an egg into each bread circle. Cook for 1-2 minutes and the flip it to the other side. Cook until eggs are done well enough for you.
1/3 cup of oat bran
2 tsp of cinnamon
1 tbsp of organic butter
2 tbsp of ghee butter ( or regular butter)
1/3 cup of organic maple syrup
Whisk eggs, then add the oat bran and cinnamon.
Heat a fry pan on medium heat, melt the ghee butter
Adding cottage cheese to crepes or pancakes?
Adding Hemp seeds to Yogurt and flax?
Scrambled Eggs with Enoki Mushrooms and Garlic
2- 3 eggs (for two people I use 3 eggs)
Handful of Enoki mushrooms
5-6 cloves of Garlic
1/4 Onion chopped
1-2 slices of Flax seed bread (optional)
1-2 tbsp of olive oil
Heat the oil in a fry pan on med high. Add the onions and garlic and let sauté for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. You can crack the eggs into a bowl and scramble, and then throw into the pan. Add the chopped Enoki mushrooms on top and let cook for a minute or two. Then use a spatula and flip the eggs over. You can start to scramble the mixture as it cooks to however you like your eggs done. I prefer well, so I wait until it is slightly browned. Dish onto a plate with a little tomato slice and toast and you are ready to go.
I discovered this while working at a health resort in Asia, Miso soup can be a healthy and warming way to start your day.
Spinach and Mushroom Quiche
There is no crust on this dish so it is easier on the calories
Fresh bag or frozen spinach (approximately 4 cups)
1 cup or 1 pkg of Enoki Mushrooms chopped
5-6 cloves of garlic
1/3 cup of onions chopped
1 tbsp of olive oil
3/4 cup of feta cheese
1/2 cup of Sun-dried Tomatoes (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a frying pan, heat the oil on medium, then add the onions and garlic. Let them cook for 4-5 minutes, then add the mushrooms, letting them sauté together for another 4-5 minutes. Then add the spinach cooking for 2-3 minutes until it is soft.
In a bowl, mix the egg, spinach mixture and cheese together and pour into a baking dish. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until firm.